The J. Reuben Clark Law Society (JRCLS) is an international organization of students and legal practitioners who affirm the strength brought to the law by a lawyer’s personal religious conviction. Members of the JRCLS strive through public service and professional excellence to promote fairness and virtue founded upon the rule of law.
- Friday Law Forum: held at the Spokane Institute of Religion, featuring many distinguished regional attorneys that affirm the mission statement
- Religion and the Law Panel: held at the Law School and featuring various religious perspectives including Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Catholicism, Christianity, and Islam
- Annual Fireside Broadcast: speakers have included Sandra Day O’Connor, Dr. Katrina Lantos Swett, Elder D. Todd Christofferson, and Elder Larry Echo Hawk among others
- Service Projects: BSA law merit badge event, etc.
- Socials & Networking (BBQs, Chili Cook-off, Soup De Jure and more)
- And much, much more …
Membership in the society is open to any student at Gonzaga University School of Law. There is no membership fee. Faculty and students may join the international organization by selecting “Join Now” on the National Website.