The Criminal Law Society (CLS) is dedicated to the principles of criminal justice and promotes student interest in both criminal defense and prosecutorial work. The CLS is established to promote and support student interest in criminal law and to provide access to related information and resources. The CLS is established to promote and support student interest in criminal law and to provide access to related information and resources.
The CLS promotes and supports student and community interest in criminal law and provides access to related information and resources. The CLS arranges for local and nationally known criminal advocates to speak on criminal law issues to the law school and the Spokane community.
- Sponsors Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Courses
- Tours local criminal justice establishments
- Hosts guest speakers in the field of criminal law
- Holds forums to inform students of externship and career opportunities
- Provides grants to students for attending CLEs and Criminal Law Conferences
The CLS encourages all Gonzaga law students with a genuine interest in criminal defense law or prosecution to join. Any full- or part-time student at the Gonzaga University School of Law may become a member of the CLS.
Community Outreach Chair: