- B.G.S., University of Kansas, 1999
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law, 2005
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Washington, 2006
Christopher S. Crago is an attorney with the law firm of Paine Hamblen LLP.
His practice focuses upon Business Law, Federal Taxation, State Taxation, Estate Planning, and Probate. Christopher is a member of the Washington State Bar Association and admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court.
- Legal Research & Writing IV
- Taxation of Gifts and Estates