The Gonzaga Law Student Bar Association invites you to the First Annual
Gonzaga University School of Law Golf Tournament
This event is open to Gonzaga Law Alumni, Gonzaga Alumni, Law Students, Attorneys, and friends of Gonzaga. All proceeds from the Tournament will be used to support student activities, service projects, and scholarships at Gonzaga Law School.
Student Foursome: $200
Individual Golfer: $75 (All individual golfers will be paired and put in foresomes)
Individual Student: $50
- 18 Holes of Golf
- Golf Cart
- Hole Competitions & Awards (Closest to Pin / Longest Drive / Longest Putt)
- 1 bucket of range balls before shotgun start
- Catered lunch reception beginning at 1:30 p.m.
- Raffle & Door Prizes
Or Download the PDF Registration form and mail the form along with your payment to:
Gonzaga Student Bar Association
Attention: Sarah Guzman, Alumni Department
Gonzaga University School of Law
P.O. Box 3528, 721 N. Cincinnati St
Spokane, WA 99220
Sponsor a Hole for $100
Support Gonzaga Law & promote your business or firm. Hole sponsorships include:
- Your name or logo appears as exclusive sponsor on one hole.
- Name Recognition on publications, media, and print notices of the Tournament.
- Your marketing materials may be distributed in the participant give-a-way bags.
Click here to download a Donor Form and return the completed form to sponsor a hole.