Chastek librarians develop guides to assist users in conducting legal research using the library’s collections and resources. Know what we know – find it in Chastek Library Research Guides!
Guides from Other Sources
- Mobile Applications for Law Students and Lawyers – Highlights mobile applications. Written by UCLA librarians.
- Online Legal Research: Beyond LexisNexis & Westlaw – Describes free or low-cost legal research sources. Written by UCLA librarians.
- Cornell Law Library’s Legal Research Engine - Guides from over 20 law school libraries, including the University of Washington.
- LLSDC’s Legislative Source Book – Research guides for federal legislative & regulatory materials compiled by the Legislative Research Special Interest Section of the Law Librarians’ Society of Washington, D.C.
- Law Scout – Research guides posted by 130 U.S. law school libraries. Searchable by keyword and subject.
- University of Washington Legal Research Guides – Comprehensive array of guides written by UW librarians.
- Law Librarians’ Resource Xchange (LLRX) – A good selection of legal research guides for foreign countries.