Contact the Library:
The Circulation Desk is your main contact for general information about the library. For questions regarding library hours or policies, or if you need assistance while using the library, please contact the Circulation Desk at 509-313-5792.
For assistance with reference and research questions, contact the Reference Desk at 509-313-3758.
Visitors are required to register their cars in order to park in the law school parking lots. Visitors can park in any GREEN or ORANGE lot, but must first obtain a temporary parking permit from the Circulation Desk. Visitors to the law school staying less than two hours may park in the numbered visitor parking stalls, but must sign in with either the University Legal Assistance Clinic or the Admissions Office located off the lobby of the law school.
Gonzaga University School of Law
721 N. Cincinnati St.
Spokane, WA 99220-3528
Hours for Law Students, Faculty, and Staff
July 27 – August 13
- Monday – Thursday:
7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
12 p.m. – 10 p.m.
August 14 – 22
- Monday – Saturday:
7 a.m. – midnight
8 a.m. – midnight
- Saturday, August 22:
7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Second Summer Session
August 23 – September 1
- Monday – Friday:
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday:
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The law school building and library are open to the public and attorneys during the hours posted in the sidebar.
- All other GU students, staff, and faculty may use their GU ID cards to obtain access outside of general public hours.
- Public access restricted evenings, weekends, and holidays. Please check Attorney & Public Hours posted in the side bar.
- Professional reference assistance available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Limited assistance nights and weekends.
- AV and computer services may be limited or unavailable during holiday, late evening, and early morning hours.
- Doors may be secured 15 minutes before closing.