Director of the Federal Tax Clinic
Clinical Law Offices
- LL.M. Taxation, University of Washington School of Law
- J.D. Seattle University School of Law
- B.A. English, University of Washington
Professor Jennifer A. Gellner brings valuable federal tax controversy experience to the Federal Tax Clinic at Gonzaga’s Center for Law and Justice.
She continues in private practice while teaching full-time in the clinical law program.
Prof. Gellner is a member of the Washington State Bar Association, American Bar Association, and the Spokane County Bar Association. She volunteers her time to help clients through KCBA, VAPWA, and WAACO. She has served on the WSBA Tax Section Council since 2000, including as President, and she is currently serving as Newsletter Editor.
- Tax Issues in Mediations, University Legal Assistance Consumer Law Clinic, September 4, 2012
- Settlements with the IRS, Spokane County Bar Association Solo and Small Practice Section Brown Bag CLE, February 14, 2012
- IRS Offers in Compromise, American Society of Women Accountants Monthly Meeting, January 19, 2012
- Assessment, Audit, and Appeal, Alaska State Bar Taxation Section, telephone presentation, April 14, 2010
- Small Business Considerations, Congresswoman McMorris Rodgers’ Small Business Workshop, April 18, 2009
- Tax Clinic Overview, Taxpayer Advocate Service Congressional Liaison Annual Meeting, March 25, 2009
- Federal Tax Controversy