Dust off your monocle and top hat and join us for the 2014 Gonzaga Public Interest Law Project Auction on Friday, February 7, 2014. In accordance with this year’s Monopoly theme, make sure to pass GO, collect your money, then join us for the silent and live auctions to bid on our wonderful items! This year marks the 25th year anniversary of the GPILP Auction and we are excited to celebrate it with you.
We welcome all Gonzaga University School of Law alumni, students, faculty and supporters to attend the GPILP 25th Anniversary Auction held in the Cataldo Hall Globe Room on February 7th. Tickets include admission to the silent and live auctions, dinner, and reception. All auction proceeds will fund Gonzaga Law Students who work at unpaid summer internships with organizations serving clients with historically unmet legal needs. Put on your top hat, pass GO, and RVSP to attend GPILP’s 25th Anniversary Auction today!
Student Single Ticket Rate: $20
Community Single Ticket Rate: $25
Friends of GPILP Table Sponsorships: $300. Includes:
- 8 – sponsor tickets at your table with the best seats in the house for the live auction
- Preferential seating with a GPILP Honorary Guest, GPILP Board Member, or GPILP Grant Recipient
- Complimentary dinner wine
- Complimentary custom table centerpiece identifying your firm/organization as a Friend of GPILP Table Sponsor
- Recognition of your firm/organization’s Friends of GPILP Sponsorship in GPILP Auction Program and promotional materials
If you cannot attend the auction but would like to contribute:
6:00 Hors d’oeuvres & Silent Auction, includes beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages
8:15 Award Presentation (To nominate an attorney for the 2014 GPILP Award, click here)
8:30 Live Auction
10:00 Reception with cash bar
Salad: Pear & Spinach salad with cranberry dressing
Main Dish Options:
Chicken piccata with sides of roasted garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetable medley.
Vegetarian gouda farfalle with sides of oven roasted sweet potatoes and roasted butternut squash.
Dessert: Warm seasonal fruit cobbler
If you have any special dietary needs, please e-mail GPILP organizers by February 3, 2014 so accommodations may be made.