On Saturday, May 10th, 2014, 159 J.D. degree candidates participated in commencement ceremonies for Gonzaga University School of Law.
Honors and Awards
The Gonzaga Law Medal was awarded to Commencement speaker, Washington State Supreme Court Chief Justice Barbara Madsen (’77) for her extraordinary commitment to justice and social equity.
Additional awards and speakers:
- Dean’s Academic Achivement Award: Tanya Barton
- Holly Caudill Award: Reisha Abolofia
- Dean’s Pro Bono Award of Distinction: Amanda Hensen
- Class of 2014 Student Speaker: Kevin Downs
- Faculty Speaker: Jason Gillmer