Learn More about Gonzaga University School of Law
12 video playlist.
These videos are all also available on a USB – request your copy today!
An Exceptional Legal Education
As a student at Gonzaga Law, you will:
- Learn both the theory and practice of law through our nationally-recognized curriculum that includes experiential learning.
- Have access to over $2 million in renewable financial aid, including full-tuition Thomas More scholarships for individuals interested in public service law.
- Get support from our Center for Professional Development, which is available to you as early as November of your first year.
- Gain experience in your chosen field of law. Our clinical program, Externship program, and faculty have been recognized in everything from Environmental Law to Intellectual Property and Public Interest Law.
- Be surrounded by the vibrant community of Gonzaga and Spokane. Gonzaga Law is located in a growing educational district that is less than 1 mile from downtown Spokane and includes three university campuses.
- Make a difference in the world. Gonzaga Law legal education is informed by our Jesuit, humanistic tradition and values, which means that Gonzaga students make a difference, both in and out of the classroom.
Equal Opportunity Policy
Gonzaga is an equal opportunity, Affirmative Action University. The university does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, a physical or mental impairment that limits a major life activity, or any other nonmerit factor in employment, educational programs, or activities that it operates. All university policies, practices, and procedures are consistent with Gonzaga’s Catholic, Jesuit identity and mission statement and comply with federal and state regulations, including Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.